Oct 10, 2008

handle me with care

i cried on my bike ride to work today. it was so dark, so cold, and i was so not satisfied with my 3 hours of sleep (thinking about cody wearing a t-shirt and socks as his pjs last night did help me utter a lone giggle through the tears however). i don't know how many more of these mornings i can take. on the topic of self pity, the last time i had 2 days off in a row was october 1st and 2nd. the next time will be october 22nd.

some things that make life good:

-morning lattes and chit-chats with the cafe girls

-knowing bed, csi/grey's and cuddles are 8 hours away

-thanksgiving feasts, minus the turkey, and veggie gravy made by my dad just for me

-sasha katz in her little nook

-fleetwood mac touring in 2009

-and this:

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer

No comments: